.

.

Saturday, April 22, 2023

GSHA-SC General Meeting Saturday, May 6, 2023 10am to 1pm PST Early Colonial and Northeastern Mexico Research

 Our Speaker: Moises Garza will present at 11:00am PST 

 Program Title: Early Colonial and Northeastern Mexico Research

 Brief Description of Program:

In this presentation you will learn about the current research that Moises Garza is doing on early Colonial and Northeastern Mexico. You will also learn where to access this research to help you find more ancestors.

 Bio: My passion for genealogy started in the cotton fields of west Texas. As a migrant worker I was blessed to work in the fields next to my father, Lauro Garza, who had a sharp memory and told countless stories about his own ancestors. I have been doing genealogy since 1998. Since then I have helped countless others in their own quest to find their ancestors. Today, I continue with this passion by publishing and creating resources to help you in your own search.

 No recording allowed.